CGA Consulting (CGA) is a unique health and social sector first consultancy founded in 2011 by Director Craig Gear. After 6 years of working at one of the big four management consultancies, and years of experience working as a front-line health professional, and senior manager in Emergency Care and Justice and Mental Health, Craig Gear established CGA to work specifically with organizations in the health and social services sectors who would benefit from his expertise.
- Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Specialization: Consulting
- Qualification: HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Deadline: Not Specified
CGA is a full service HR consulting company who has been mandated by her clients across different sectors such as FMCG, Oil & Gas, Financial institutions to facilitate Graduate Trainee Assessment.
- Bsc degree (2nd class) / HND (Upper class) from a reputable institute.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC and must not be older than 26 years of age by Dec 2017.
- Minimum of 1-2years working experience, sales experience is an added advantage.
- We are looking for talent who have strong commitment to career growth and personal development, strong drive to learn & passion for excellence, must be IT savvy, must be willing to work in different locations in Nigeria.
Interested candidates should forward their applications, CV & certificates with the subject line Graduate Trainee Program.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.