MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Officer, Customer Support
Core purpose of the Job
- Ensure top quality customer support in all areas of key account management
- First Degree or equivalent in Social or Management Science Course
- Membership of Professional Customer Service/Relations associations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Account Management
- Customer Service/Relationship
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Reporting and advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- Debt Management and Revenue Collection experience
- Fault resolution and issue escalation
- Ensure minimal customer churn on managed accounts
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management
- Ensure maximum collection of ALL invoices as at when due
- Work with product, UAT and support teams to validate new products, new systems and upgrades
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business
- Ensure Quality Assurance and prompt invoice delivery
- Analysis of customer requests for prompt resolution
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside the unit) in order to resolve any customer identified issue
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
Core purpose of the Job
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- First degree (BSc or HND) in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ post degree experience
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in the Telecoms/Service industry
- Microsoft Office suite
- Research/Insights skill
- Experience in a call center environment
- Forensic Auditing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Facilitate the development of team and individual quality and performance standards.
- Assist in monitoring and benchmarking performance across and within teams.
- Participate actively in the administration of customer satisfaction surveys and employee satisfaction survey.
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to quality management metrics.
- Conduct Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Identify and communicate audit gaps to all stakeholders, follow-up to ensure audit recommendations are implemented.
- Analyse customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions.
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs
- Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture.
- Ensure the availability of all required systems
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
- Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
- Work with user departments to define roles and access rights to be created for all users in line with business requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
- Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues
- Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution