Anheuser-Busch InBev – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Job Title: Global Management Trainee Programme
Job Type: Full-Time
Field: Brewing/Food Science Tech
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- You’ll follow a structured, full-time 10-month programme where you’ll learn about how our entire business works.
- This covers everything from supply, logistics, sales, marketing and trade marketing through to information and business services.
- You’ll also learn about our other functions – people, legal and corporate affairs, procurement and finance:
- Global & Zone Induction – 2 Weeks
- Deep Dive (Supply) – 5 Weeks
- Deep Dive (Sales & Marketing) – 8 Weeks
- IT & Business Services – 3 Weeks
- Headquarters Strategy – 2 Weeks
- Supply Assignment – 10 Weeks
- Sales Assignment – 9 Weeks
- Capstone (Graduation) – 1 Week
- First Position & Mentoring From Senior Leader
Who We’re Looking for
- You should graduate with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree from any of the following disciplines:
- Business, Economics, Marketing Sales, Finance, Science, Engineering, Law or IT.
- You’ll fit in best if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven and have undertaken some form of leadership position either inside or outside of university.
- You also need to be fluent in the native language of the country you wish to work in, and English, to be eligible for this programme.
- Recently graduated (with less than 2 years formal work experience)
- English proficiency
- Work permit for the country you are applying
- Cross functional interest
- Geographic Mobility within zone and globe
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on Apply to start application.