AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Job Title: AppZone Internship Program
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Then an internship at AppZone is the dream opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
- AppZone Accelerated Learning Academy is a 12 months internship program designed for fresh university graduates; prior to NYSC to acquire highly valuable knowledge and soft skills, hands-on experience while working with regular employees, and leadership exposure.
- Working at AppZone gives you an opportunity to experience accelerated learning in an intellectually-stimulating environment, work with the best brains in the IT industry, and thrive in a culture where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
- The AppZone Accelerated learning academy program is open to fresh university graduate and final year university students of various disciplines including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems and Information and Communication Science.
- Current university graduate, yet to be mobilized for NYSC OR final year student with a CGPA of above 3.5
- Work Experience: 0-1 year
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Course of Study:
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems and Information and Communication Science.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on Apply to start application.