A highly reputable Transport company located in Lagos State, has vacancy for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Maintenance/ Workshop
- Managing the overall function of the Mechanic Workshop
- Manage planned preventative and corrective mechanic maintenance on all company’s vehicles.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair overhaul buses and trucks maintain and repair any type of diesel engines.
- Monitoring progress and inspecting completed work to ensure the required standard are achieved by various units in workshop responsible for the task.
- Ensure all log books, requisition books and departmental records are effectively maintained to enable stock control, ordering of parts and all other workshop functions operate efficiently.
- Monitor, evaluate and determine priority of vehicle maintenance, servicing and repair projects; review the work of mechanics and other maintenance personnel to assure compliance with established standards, guidelines and procedures; direct off-site maintenance, repair and recovery functions for roadside vehicle malfunctions.
- Direct the service, repair and preventive maintenance of all vehicles; develop, implement, and supervise preventive maintenance programs; periodically review repair work and procedures to ensure accuracy, completeness, and efficiency; recommend vehicles for replacement, prepare specifications and arranges for auction or disposal as necessary.
- Design Maintenance / workshop policy manual.
- A University Graduate with qualification in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience within a Diesel Engine Automobile workshop environment.
- A demonstrated leadership track record with ability to manage skilled workers.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s stating the role “Head of Maintenance/Workshop” and send to email@example.com