ToLet.com.ng, is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market. In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
- Location(s): • Lagos
- Specialization: • Sales / Advertising / Marketing
- Industry: • Internet / Software
- Application Deadline: • 31 May, 2017
- Job Type: • Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Job Title: Head of Advert Sales and Partnerships
- Coordinate marketing and sales of the company’s advertising sales products online and offline.
- Develop and motivate sales team to meet with the sales goals set forth by the company.
- Manage a team of sales executives.
- Create innovative integrated marketing partnerships.
- Represent Company at public meetings, trade shows or other advertising venues as required.
- Promote the company’s image by addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Attract and retain highest caliber sales staff.
- Prepare periodic personal and Team sales reports showing advertising sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc/HND in Advertising, Business or Management, Marketing, Psychology or any related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly motivated and customer-oriented.
- 3-5 years proven experience in a similar sales role.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to close business.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Go-getter with competitive and aggressive sales skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively with other people.
- Great computer skills
Click on Apply Now to send your CV