Julius Berger’s progressive corporate culture sets forth the goals and principles that unite its employees and provides the foundation for continuous improvement in the value of services given to customers. One way the company works to achieve this goal is through the long term education and training of employees, who are the building blocks of Julius Berger’s future. Strong teams are built on a shared drive for success, trust and genuine caring for one another. These teams are maintained through open communication and a transparent work environment.
Before applying the Julius Berger Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Julius Berger Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Julius Berger Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 Julius Berger Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be living in Africa
- Applicant must not be less than 20 years or more than 45 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
It is the policy of Julius Berger that there should be no discrimination in considering applications for employment. All employees are given equal opportunities to develop their experience and knowledge and to qualify for promotion in furtherance of their careers.
How To Apply
- Julius Berger accepts only one application for a position; submitting more than one entry may jeopardize or delay your chances of being considered for employment.
- The application is free of charge.
- The application is Online.
- Follow the link as specified