Oando Plc is Nigeria’s largest independent conglomerate in the energy industry, including petroleum products marketing, supply & trading, exploration and production, and gas distribution, and the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges.
Oando Plc is Nigeria’s largest indigenous oil company with a production output of 54,000 boepd and a market capitalization of $894 Million.
Through its upstream subsidiary Oando Energy Resources (OER), Oando has a secondary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange with a market capitalization approximately $1 Billion.
Are you a young, highly motivated? Are you versatile and adept at problem solving? Do you have a minimum of second class upper?[table id=21 /]
- The Risk, Internal Control & Audit Officer’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the achievement of the Audit function’s objectives by participating in the execution of audit projects and investigations.
- This job incumbent has responsibility for implementing the day-to-day functions of the Internal Audit department, to achieve objectives consistent with the group’s corporate strategy and business goals. This is achieved by conducting periodic and continuous independent assessments of the adequacy of business processes and controls as well as level of compliance with company policies and procedures.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of business risks associated with strategic and operational objectives of the company.
- Execute developed test plans for each engagement to address risk exposures within the company
- Ensure proper documentation of audit work papers, findings and recommendations
- Participate in the execution of audits and ensure efficient and effective execution of annual audit plan.
- Ensure audit reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive
- Ensure compliance with audit methodology and provide input to the overall audit methodology.
- Monitor compliance with the laid down policies, processes and procedures.
- Reviews systems and procedures across all business areas and recommends improvements to existing processes and procedures, where appropriate.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function
- Minimum second class upper degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage.