- Location(s): • Lagos
- Specialization: • Sales/Business Development
- Industry: • Beverages/Drinks
- Application Deadline: • Not Specified
- Job Type: • Fulltime
Fan Milk PLC is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Manage & develop outdoor focused channel customers – FT, Ex Agent and Agent, through influencing order generation and ensure achievement of set KPIs while building a superior long term business relationship.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure the achievement of sales volume targets.
- Prospecting for new customers/ sales points while maintaining existing ones
- Ensure the availability of FM’s products in all outdoor focused channel customers.
- Report vendors daily sales per customer in his/her sales area
- Vendors management – manage all activities regarding vendors such as:
- Vendors route mapping
- Vendors recruitment
- Vendors retention
- Vendors hygiene
- Organization of vendors sales promotions in the territory as required
- Ensure that trade/vital information is passed to customers with uttermost dispatch and to management
- Ensure sales assets are optimally utilized and not in idle state.
- Ensure faulty assets are repaired on time and in full (OTIF)
- Communicate information and advice customer on ways to optimize their business and ensure they utilize the spare parts given to them for repairs of assets.
- Credit Limit & Debt Management to ensure customers do not divert fund
- Monitoring of competitors’ activities and prompt report of same.
- Supervises and provides day-to-day support to franchise takers and agents including (but not limited to):
- Attend to request for new sales equipment
- Monitor and report on utilization of outdoor sales points
- Monitor and report on condition of sales points
- Monitor and report sales equipment usage compliance with franchise contracts.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Marketing • Business Administration • Economics
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or other related discipline.
- Have good driving skill and possess a valid driver’s license
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers License
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in FMCG
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.