Location(s): • Nigeria
Specialization: • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
Industry: • FMCG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: • 24 April, 2017
Job Type: • Fulltime
Salary: • ₦1,800,000 – ₦3,600,000 Per Annum
Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship manager, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
- Cultivate a social media referral network
- Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers
- Research and source material for content. working with sales and marketing team to create ideas
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Integra, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads..
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance
- Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed
- Analyze marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI Community Building : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions ( Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity e.t.c ) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnerships.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate will be an Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound and shrewd, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
- Experience working with FMCG brands is a must.
Method of Application:
To apply for this position: please send your CV and a formal application letter to email@example.com stating the reference of the position applied for. All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.