Toyota is a company that respects your talents and recognizes your hard work through a generous total rewards package. We’re also passionate about helping you grow and advance your career through various leadership and development opportunities.
We want to enhance lives through forward-thinking mobility solutions, and we’re looking for people like you to help us bring these solutions to light. If you want to be part of the next-generation of innovations that help get the world moving, then join us. And let’s challenge what’s possible, together.
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales/Marketing Officers
- Advertising/Marketing Paralegal
- Service Training Specialists
- Car Designer/Stylist- Interior Concepts
- Delivery Manager- Marketing Technology
- Executive Assistant- SW Region
- 2017 Sales, Marketing and Service Management Trainee (MT) Program
- 2017 Sales, Marketing and Service Internship (MI) Program
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Who we’re looking for
Toyota Nigeria is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Collection of individuals
The primary responsibility of this role is to take ownership of account handling, maintenance, collection and liquidation for assigned portfolios.
Reporting to the Collections Manager, the person in this role will support the Collections department’s objective to work accounts efficiently in order to maintain consistent follow-up, account compliance and necessary maintenance. Evaluates and limits loss exposure, provides customer-oriented service and problem resolution in accordance with established guidelines